- Truck Tires
- Truck Wheels
- Mobile Service
- Fleet Checks
Joe The Tire Guy has been providing commercial tire sales & service since 2005 for our Vancouver lower mainland area customers.
Our team can help you determine the best tires for your needs to keep your fleet tires in top condition. If your business constantly takes you on the road, protect yourself against unexpected downtime. Our experienced and professional mobile tire services will ensure you are running again –FAST!
We are here to Help …
We offer commercial truck tires for all needs –including best fuel efficiency and lower operating costs, and heavy duty performance. We have tires that ensure your company's fleet runs smoothly.
With years of practical experience, we provide a broad range of tire options for all applications and budgets. And our tire techs are experienced, professional and fast to get you back up and running again.
Truck Tires For All Applications
- Long Haul
- Waste Haul
Commercial Truck Wheels
Our commercial truck wheels are carefully selected to ensure they meet both yours and our standards and ensure so we safely navigate the roads together. From long haul to short haul freight, oil field, logging, ice roads, etc, we've got you covered.
Most Popular Wheels (Rims)
- Dual & Single Mount
- Stud-Pilot (Budd)
- Dayton Rims
24 Hour Emergency Mobile Service
Joe The Tire Guy provides 24 hour mobile tire service for our commercial customers. We will come to your site to install and repair commercial truck tires.
Emergency roadside and highway assistance
British Columbia Service Areas
- Fort Langley
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- West Vancouver
- White Rock
Please call for outside of these areas listed.
Why Mobile Service?
- Fast Response. We do our best to be on-site in 1 hour or less
- Less driver expense than waiting in a line up at the tire shop
- Less damage to flat/low pressure tires (not usually run flat limping to tire shop, especially if identified on pre-trip)
- Fast Repairs - Our tire techs are experienced, professional and fast
Commercial Truck Fleet & Yard Checks
Keep your commercial fleet running smoothly. More time on the road and less in the shop. With our pre-scheduled tire checks, downtime is lower, flats are reduced & efficiency is improved.
Tire Maintenance: It's Not Just Checking Tire Pressure
Repair programs have always been essential for successful fleet operations. Because vehicle downtime can be costly, many fleets are entrusting their tire management to outside, experienced tire experts. In doing so, fleets can focus their attention on other necessary maintenance.
During a pre-scheduled yard check, one of our technicians will visually inspect your fleet for tire problems that can be easily identified by an experienced tire technician. It's a great way to avoid costly downtime and ruin tires from unidentified flats and low pressure.
Joe The Tire Guy has been providing commercial tire sales & service since 2005 for our Vancouver area customers. That's over 18 years of commercial tire service! Please call us now at 604-339-8692 for your tire maintenance program and fleet checks.
The Six Steps Of Pre-Trip Inspection:
- Check your tires for proper inflation. If a tire is 20% below its targeted PSI, it is considered flat and should be repaired or replaced. Also, dual tires should be within 10 PSI of each other.
- Look for tread wear.
- Check proper tread depth.
- Check for tire cuts, impact damage or bulges in the sidewall.
- Check wheel and wheel nut conditions. Make sure there is no rust or bends.
- Identify aged-out casing to maintain compliance
Retreading Commercial Truck Tires
Maximize your tire life for your fleet
Maximize your tire assets
Brand name casings are very robust, and through the use of careful inspections and quality retreading, tire life can be greatly increased, therefore maximizing the customer's investment in tires.
Even sophisticated jet fighters use them. Today's modern retreads are so safe, school bus fleets depend on them. Why not you?
We have years of experience assisting customers with a casing program, and can specifically setup a casing program for your fleet's unique needs.
- Reduce your tire operating budget by as much as 40%
- Choose the best tread for your application maximizes your fuel effeciency
- Best tread designs for winter driving and off-road application (usually unavailable in a new tire)
- Reduce your environmental footprint by reusing casings